The Firefox extension WordPress Helper helps you working with WordPress by providing useful help and tools. The extension eases the fast and simple access to develop-relevant pages of the WordPress Codex. So you always have all the necessary help at your fingertips. It's also possible to search after strings of text that is currently marked. Furthermore it's possible to easily switch to WordPress backend of current site. More than that, a small Icon indicates wether the currently displayed website makes use of WordPress.
'Editor's Choice' links are obtained from a remote source (the author's website), therefore are faster kept updated and available than the Codex links of this WordPress Helper extension. The links are maintained by the plugin author, new links can be suggested by any user though.
- Categorized Access to WordPress Help pages (WordPress Codex)
- Search for highlighted text strings on websites
- One-Click-switch to a website's WordPress backend
- Update Notification on new WordPress versions
- Community notifications: Get informed whenever there's a possibility to contribute to the process of WP development (polls, feature requests etc.)
- Website Profiles
- Custom Shortcuts
- Comments Autofill
- Various preference settings
- Open the add-on page on addons.mozilla.org
- Click 'Add to Firefox'.
- The Extension Manager installs the extension automatically
- Restart Firefox
- Done. 🙂